Friday, February 15, 2008

hi all...i know its been quiet a long time...i just disappeared..but hey watch there i'm back... rocking..as always...so whats up there in your lives?
ummmm...me...become more n more philosophycal these days ...
i have read a very nice book...just few days back...its about Budhdha...by osho!
So lots of things i have realised as if i never knew them...i has always heard about Budhdha that its pessimistic...or towards negativity....it doesnt talk about bright light at the end of the tunnel...no miracles....and ofcourse it is like that!
But then...now there are two truths ...one says..there is light....other says there is complete darknesss..whom should we believe in?But truths cant be two..right?It has to be the same ALWAYS..thats why its the truth...

What i could recollect from the book and my own experience is Truth is One!
But then how come its repelling? Its just matter of context in which Budhdha preached....it was the era when castism..religionism...racism was flourishing at its best..and just in the hope of that light at the end of the tunnel people were forced to behave as been ordered by cast gurus...no literacy...no education...people were deeply superstitious...there was no way to make them understand the actual meaning of Truth. The only path Budhdha chose to make them realise the importance of Existance of their own....meaning of Suchness in life...accept the life's ectacy and grief as well....just be happy...there is no way to pursuade people from concept of ..god, heaven-hell, reincarnation....so if death is the truth why to starve for life after death? if there is complete darkness at the end of the tunnel...then why not live the moment?....
But then as i said Truth can be only one! Light is there...then what did he mean?...Osho put it in this way..if half glass is filled with water you can either say its half full or half empty.
So if there are thousands of sun at the end of the tunnel then are we capable of perceiving it? nope... then that would be the complete darkness our eye would experience....but if we empower ourselves we are capable of perceiving that bright light..
So just enjoy your life....have faith in yourself...care for your existance...and be in the momment....thats what i could read from between the lines...N'JOY


1 comment:

  1. Well what you have written about is a broad thing with a lot of strings attached. I could understand what you mean..I too have experienced it.... I too have felt the strong urge of living for the moment and in the moment.... but question no 1 is that what human life is meant to be? There is nothing in this world that is not made for a purpose... a pen, a leave in a tree, a fruit, rifle, knife, glass, everything comes with a purpose... then why not human beings... I have always been against the evolutionary theory... When a simple machine like a calculator has a maker how is it possible that human beings just evolved out of nothing.... and if we have an author a maker a creator... dont we have a responsibility towards him... Doesnt he has an expectations from Us?....just imagine a situation when you pick a dog from street... feed it help it grow and nurture it.... you tell him to stay at your place... you want him to shake hands with you ... you want him to jump up to you... you want him to walk with you... just imagine how you would feel when one day he starts barking at you and starts being friends with you neigbour or he goes on the street again and starts messing up.... I hope you are getting what I am arriving at... There is a very dagerous therory in life ... I was also a prey to it.... BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.... I did.... but believe in me.... there are times when you are insignificant.... you are too tiny ..... you are nothing.... you simply cant do anything... no matter how easy a thing is.... But there are also times when you are able to do impossible things...WHat do you say... In my recent past... All my faith and belief on the WORLD and people got shattered to pieces.. My mind was a mess... I could do nothing... Thats when I went back to GOD...I am not here to promote religion... but I Want to say that I found life in BIBLE....it is working in me... changing me slowly step by step... and I personally feel that living in the moment is a hoax...All of this life is a mess... there is just darkness ... no matter what you do.... there is just one hope and a single light...HIM.... no matter how i try no matter what I do .... I can never live up to the pupose...I need to be aligned to the ultimate plumb bob.... When I look back I see very clearly how all the theories of this world is wrong... I realise what a waste my life was until now... even now to some extent.... but yeah now I know its just complete surrender to HIM that can help... I am nothing... man is nothing... simply nothing.... mere dust... happiness without HIM is a myth... I have seen it.... I have seen the difference.... felt it... I have met people who are really happy... being happy is not a human desicion.... its a divine experience...there is no dictionary that defines happiness entirely....I dont know whether I make sense to you but...but yeah ... I know that I am back to sense.... am normal now.....

    ReplyDelete